Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Time To Sing

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart,
I want to see You
I want to see You.

Olivia and Meredith had a wonderful opportunity, recently at church, to share in worship by singing the song, "Open the Eyes of My Heart." They were asked by one of the worship leaders to sing something during the offertory time. It was really good timing for them to sing since they had just returned from the states with new music in hand. While there, they spent some time with Jan Fincher, their former music teacher. She helped the girls pick out several selections that they could use in ministry here in Budapest. We were so proud of Olivia and Meredith and they seemed to enjoy serving the Lord in this way. Curt and Shay are wondering where they got their musical talent! It wasn't from us!